Top 7 Remedies to Treat Dark Circles under Your Eyes
Having dark circles under the eyes is definitely a common problem faced by several men and women out there. It requires to be known that there is simply no need of applying those chemical loaded creams as the natural remedies for this issue exist.
Here is a complete list of top natural remedies that will aid you to restore your natural skin complexion and you can again see the real you, pretty you.
- Almond oilis a superb natural ingredient that is quite useful for the delicate skin around the eyes. Apply a little bit almond oil over your dark circles before going to bed. Leave it for overnight and next morning, wash it off with plain water.
- Bleachingproperty of potato can easily help to lighten dark circles. Well, grate one to two raw potato just to extract the juice. Then soak a cotton ball in potato juice and place it over your eyes. But make sure juice covers your dark circles and the eye lids. Leave it for 15 minutes then rinse it off with plain water.
- Cucumbers have mildastringent and skin- lightening properties. Cut a fresh cucumber into slices and also chill them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Place it onto your affected area for 10 minutes. Then rinse it well.
- Rose wateris the incredible ingredient for the skin care. Soak cotton eye pads in a pure rose water for at least few minutes. Now and leave them for 15 minutes.
- As you know, vitamin C is present in lemon juice so it helps to remove dark circles under your eyes because of its skin- lightening properties. Apply fresh lime juice around your eyes using cotton balls. Leave it for about 10 minutes and wash it off.
- The antioxidantsand caffeine present in tea could be useful to get rid of dark circles. Chill two used black or green tea bags in fridge for 30 minutes. Place one tea bag over your each eye for about 15 minutes. Removing tea bags, wash your face.
- Turmeric has anti- inflammatoryand antioxidants properties that can effectively help reduce dark circles. Mix pineapple juice with two teaspoon of turmeric powder to make paste. Apply it on your affected skin. Leave it for 10 minutes and wipe I away with a damp, soft cloth. Repeat this process until you get desired result.